News and Events
- Iftach Ian Amit presented a talk at HashDays Security Conference on data exfiltration (as well as in the management sessions)
- Iftach Ian Amit presented a talk on advanced data exfiltration, APT and red-team testing at Brucon.
- Iftach Ian Amit interviews to the Israeli public radio on Cyber Security and politics [mp3 file]
- Iftach Ian Amit presented his Advanced Data Exfiltration talk at BSidesLV.
- Iftach Ian Amit & Itzik Kotler presented "Sounds Like Botnet" at BSidesLV and DefCon.
- Advanced data exfiltration talk by Iftach Ian Amit at BSidesVienna/NinjaCon
- Iftach Ian Amit presented at the 23rd Annual FIRST Conference.
- National greek news coverage of Iftach Ian Amit's presentation at Athcon
- Iftach Ian Amit has presented at Athen's premiere Security Conference Athcon.
- A review of Itzik Kotler's presentation in the local Dutch security publication.
- Itzik Kotler's presentation "Let me Stuxnet you" at HITB Amsterdam.
- Iftach Ian Amit presented on Cybercrime and Cyberwar at the Source Boston Conference, additional to keynoting the PTES session.
- Iftach Ian Amit's featured article on the newly published PenTest Magazine.
- Security Art's Itzik Kotler's presentation on "Let me Stuxnet you" at Hackito Ergo Sum 2011.
- Security Art's Itzik Kotler featured article on "Stuxnet for Corporates" at GlobalSecurityMag.
- Security Art's Ian Amit has introduced the Penetration Testing Execution Standard at the DC9723 meeting.
- Security Art has published it's annual security intelligence report.
- Ian Amit is hosted as a guest blogger on Sophos' Naked Security blog.
- Security Art has announced it's first product preview - RoboFraud.
- Iftach Ian Amit who is also a board member of the CSA's Israel chapter presents the technology showcase at the local CSA event.
- Security Art's Ian Amit speaks at BerlinSides (Security Bsides event in conjunction with CCC).
- Security Art's Iftach Ian Amit speaks at the DeepSec conference in Vienna.
- Security Art's CTO Itzik Kotler is a panelist at the H2CSO Security Leader forum in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Security Art's Iftach Ian Amit will present at the International Conference on Cyber Terrorism on identifying and deterring cyber terror attacks
- Secuity Art's Yoram Golandsky to present at the ICT Business Council of Georgia on CyberCrime and CyberWar
- Iftach Ian Amit to present at the DeepSec security conference in Vienna
- Security Art's Iftach Ian Amit provided assistance to the collaborative effort on the CSFI-CWD official Stuxnet report
- Iftach Ian Amit presented at Microsoft's security conference BlueHat as well as in internal executive briefings.
- As part of NATO's strategy setting workshop, Iftach Ian Amit has been invited to the CCD-COE to act as a subject matter expert and assist in defining the Cyber Commons policy for 2011.